Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Morning's Readings

For the LORD God is both sun and shield;* he will give grace and glory; No good thing will the LORD withhold* from those who walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, happy are they who put their trust in you! Psalm 84: 10-12


Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised.

Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you, not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

They shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, on the day that I make them My jewels.
Malachi 3:17

But to you who fear My name, The Son of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings... Malachi 4:2








1 comment:

the smiths said...

brought tears to my eyes..thank you for sharing. it's funny how the lord knew i wouldn't this until right when i needed it!