Friday, June 13, 2008

The Old and The New

Greetings from Boiling Springs, North Carolina!  What,  you may ask, am I doing here?  The Fourth Annual Charlotte Mason Childlight USA Conference at Gardner Webb University of course!  
It has been a great time of learning and  laughing, of inspiration and indigestion.  Mexican food, lectures, poetry, art, etc...
Spending time with friends (such as Melanie and Danean) energizes me and gives me strength to continue on the journey.  New books,  "new" music and art,  I am ready to look ahead and begin the joy of planning for the new school year.  Amazing!

1 comment:

the smiths said...

I'm so sad I missed the trip with you this year! I'm sure it was JUST wonderful.. I look forward to hearing/reading more about your new ideas and thoughts about such things! Love you lots!